- In time, as the instructor invites in 3rd, straight thrust
- In time, as the instructor attempts to engage in 3rd, straight thrust
- In time, glide in 3rd
- From the student’s engagement in 3rd, time thrust in 4th.
- Same thing, instructor makes a parry of 3rd in counter–time and ripostes by flanconande in 3rd. Student parries 7th and ripostes with a pass. (There were a couple of variations on this. All of which were fun and amusing)*
- In time, as the instructor attempts to engage in 3rd, feint by disengagement and disengagement
- Same thing, students adds an advance with the feint, starting from out of distance
- In time, as the instructor attempts to engage in 3rd, double feint by disengagement and disengagement
- Same thing, but with a coordinated step
- In time blade seizure in 3rd
- In time, blade seizure in 3rd, instructor executes a disengagement in time, student does a parry of 4th in counter-time, transports to 2nd and ripostes by glide with a passing step
- Same thing, however the student make a parry of 2nd instead of the parry of 4th and transport
- Similar thing, but done as a counter attack. The action now turns into something along the lines of a time thrust in 2nd with a passing step.
- From the instructor’s invitation in 3rd, three straight thrusts, end of lesson.
*In case anyone is wondering, this lesson is for an opposite handed pair,this action would work differently for a same handed pair.
Share on Facebook