- From the instructor’s invitation in 3rd, straight thrust
- In time, as the instructor invites in 3rd, straight thrust
- In time, as the instructor attempts to engage in 3rd, disengagement
- From the student’s engagement in 3rd, time thrust in 4th
- In time, from the student’s engagement in 3rd, glide
- In time, as the student attempts to engage in third, instructor frees the weapon with a disengagement (no forward movement), student executes a counter disengagement with a lunge.
- In time, student attempts to engage in third. Instructor allows the engagement, prompting the student to glide, or disengages as above, prompting the counter disengagement.
- Same thing, but with a third choice. The instructor may attack with the disengagement, in which case the student will do the counter disengagement, but without a lunge.
- In time, as the instructor attempts to engage in 4th, feint by disengagement and disengagement.
- From the instructor’s invitation in 3rd, three straight thrusts, end of lesson.
Share on Facebook