- In time, from the invitation in 3rd, straight thrust
- Same thing with an advance lunge
- In time, from the attempted engagement in 4th, disengagement
- In time, blade seizure in 4th and glide
- Blade seizure in 4th, instructor retreats. Student continues to advance until reaching correct distance and then glides
- Same thing, if the instructor gives counter pressure attack with a disengagement instead of a glide
- Same thing, but with a feint by disengagement and disengagement
- Blade seizure in 4th, opponent retreats with a disengagement. Student changes to a blade seizure in 3rd and glides
- Same thing, but instructor may continue to retreat, prompted a change from 4th to 3rd, back to 4th, etc…
- Same thing, but the instructor may step forward with a disengagement in time . Student should parry and riposte in counter time
- Same thing, but instead of a parry, the student does a time thrust in countertime.
- In time, student advances, while making disengagements around the instructors blade, then finishes with a feint by disengagement and disengagement.
- From the instructor’s invitation in 3rd, three straight thrusts end of lesson.
Share on Facebook
This entry was posted in Lessons by admin